Builders Warrington, Cheshire | Extensions | New Builds | Renovations | URBAN BUILDING PROJECTS LTD
You may not be aware but in many instances home extensions that fit certain criteria need absolutely no planning permission. Under "permitted development rights" that have been issued by Parliament, it is perfectly acceptable, to complete your project in a quicker time frame, thanks to a cut back in unnecessary rules and regulations.
Your Urban Building Project will not require planning permission if it fits within the boundaries listed below and our team of highly experienced professionals will go that extra mile to ensure this potential problem is never an issue.
• Typically it is possible to build a house extension without requiring a planning permission application.
• For a single storey extension, you can typically build a 200 sq ft extension on a semi-detached or terraced house. If the house is detached this can be increased to 300 sq ft.
• Extensions that are more than one storey can also be allowed but additional conditions may need to be met.
• Additional conditions and limits largely relate to the location of boundaries and the height of the extension.
• New extensions must not exceed 50% of the total area of land of the original land.
As you will see, the potential for any formal or legal planning permissions will actually not exist when it comes to many new extensions. So why not give our helpful and friendly team a call today on 01925 730888 to book an appointment and discuss the potential for a new extension that could revolutionise the way you work, rest and play.
At this semi detached property on a Cheshire estate, Urban Building Projects completed a single story rear extension. The extension required absolutely no planning permission. The client was looking for a new relaxing space at the back of their property and because no permissions were required the development could begin very quickly. The extension has bi folding doors to the side and a modern styling which moves away from that of the traditional white PVC conservatory.
Property Type: Semi-detached house
Planning Permission: Not required
Purpose: Open plan family relaxation area
Features: Bi-folding doors, sky lights, sympathetic to existing building, flooded with natural light, paving
Urban Building Projects Ltd operate in Stockton Heath | Grappenhall | Appleton | Lymm & Surrounding Cheshire Areas
Site powered by natashurst.com